- Each year 4 out of every 100,000 American workers die on the
- The fatality rate for farmers is 800% higher than all American
- The tractor is the leading cause of death on a farm.
- The most frequent cause of tractor related deaths are side and
- Farmers in the Northeast experience the highest rates of
- 80% of deaths caused by rollovers happen to experienced
- 1 in 7 farmers involved in tractor overturns are permanently
- 7 out of 10 farms will go out of business within a year of a
tractor overturn fatality.
- ROPS are 99% effective in preventing injury or death in the
event of an overturn when used with a seatbelt.
- ROPS remain 70% effective without the use of a seatbelt.